Are you still using Softdesk 8 and AutoCAD R14? You know what–we don’t blame you. That is great software that still compares favorably to what is available today. Unfortunately, you know the pain of keeping up with the constantly changing AutoCAD file formats.
You’ve probably looked at AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP and are underwhelmed by those options. We would recommend you take a look at Design Master as an alternative.
Why choose Design Master?
- Works in the latest versions of AutoCAD
- Gives you the option to work in 2D or 3D
- Includes all of the drafting functionality of Softdesk 8
- Integrates design calculations with the drafting
Why not choose AutoCAD MEP (formerly Autodesk Building Systems)?
- Autodesk has already positioned Revit MEP as the replacement for AutoCAD MEP
Why not choose Revit MEP (formerly Revit Systems)?
- Does not run in AutoCAD, forcing you to learn completely new software
We currently support AutoCAD 2004, AutoCAD 2005, AutoCAD 2006, AutoCAD 2007, AutoCAD 2008, AutoCAD 2009, AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2011, AutoCAD 2012, and AutoCAD 2013. For AutoCAD 2008 and later, we support both 32-bit and 64-bit.