Design Master Software Releases Electrical 7.2
Shoreline, WA, July 6, 2009 – Design Master Software today released Design Master Electrical 7.2, an update to its integrated electrical design and drafting program. Notable new features in this release include:
- Support for AutoCAD 2010.
- Circuiting to Individual Phases of Breakers. This feature provides support for the new NEC 210.4b multiwire branch circuit requirement. It also allows 208 and 480 volt site lights to be circuited to three phase circuits.
- More Wire Sizing Options. More wire sizing options are available, making it easier to specify copper wires on one part of a project and aluminum wire on another.
- Equipment Groups. Equipment can be separated into groups, such as mechanical equipment and kitchen equipment. Each group can be displayed in a separate equipment schedule.
There are also numerous improvements to existing features based upon feedback from customers, including:
- improved automatic looping.
- voltage drop calculations without showing loops.
- improved 3D block naming.
- light fixture aiming for outdoor photometrics.
Design Master Electrical 7.2 is available for an annual subscription of $840. A free 30-day trial is available at www.designmaster.biz.
david at designmaster.biz
About Design Master Software, Inc.
Design Master Software develops integrated calculation and drafting software for electrical, mechanical, and plumbing building engineers. Their first two products, Design Master Electrical and Design Master HVAC, have been available since 2001. For additional information about Design Master Software, visit