Released December 10, 2008
- Risers cannot be selected as fixture connections.
- Fixed pipe insertion to work correctly when connected to a broken riser.
- Fixed pipe breaks at ends of pipes.
- Fixed errors when copying layers between project and standards databases.
- Fixed crash when flipping a pipe symbol.
- Fixed the "Edit Multiple Pipes" command to work correctly across multiple drawings.
- Improved speed when importing schedules from master to project when starting a new project.
- Fixed crash when inserting block with commas in the name.
- Fixed cut-and-paste to insert new items correctly.
- Added new network and laptop install options.