Released April 6, 2010
- Fixed pipe arrowheads to default to a smaller size and to be much smaller on short pipes.
- Created two new buttons, "New Top Floor" and "New Bottom Floor", to replace the "New Floor" button on the "Floors" dialog box. Previously, if you had a riser inserted, it was not possible to create a new floor at the bottom of a group.
- Fixed error when recreating pipes during the "Coordinate" function.
- Fixed crash in layer customization dialog box.
- Fixed room display in AutoCAD 2011.
- Fixed progress spinner to work in AutoCAD 2011.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2019, Design Master Software, Inc