Design Master Plumbing 4.1.11
Released March 12, 2015.
- Add option to insert a partial isometric the only includes some pipes on a floor but not all of them.
- Fixed error with pipe flow categories that caused a change in the flow multiplier of one type to be copied to the flow multiplier of another type.
- Fixed crash in the pipe flow categories dialog when only two pipe types exist.
- Fixed error setting elevation in the starting and ending pipes of pipe risers.
- Fixed crash in the "Utilities->Copy Drawing and Remove All DM Entities" command.
- Fixed IFC export to rotate correctly when using the "Link" command in Revit.
- Fixed IFC export to work correctly when UCS is not set to world.
- Added prompt before updating old databases.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2018, Design Master Software, Inc