Electrical for AutoCAD
Design Master Electrical is a complete electrical drafting and calculation software program that works directly inside AutoCAD or BricsCAD.
- Automatically generate a one-line riser diagram
- Unlimited customization to match your existing drafting style
- Feeder sizes and other labels update as your electrical model is changed
Learn more about one-line riser diagrams. . .
- Loads on panel schedules are filled in as you design
- Changing or removing devices from the drawing changes and removes the load from the schedule
- Connect panels together and the loads are transferred between them
- Total load on a panel is based upon NEC 220 Feeder and Service Load Calculations
Learn more about panel schedules and service load calculations. . .
- Calculate available fault current at the panels and transformers in your project
- Calculate voltage drop in the feeders and branch circuits in your project
- Document the calculations with schedules on your drawing
- The calculations update automatically as your design changes
Learn more about fault current and voltage drop calculations. . .
Homeruns and Loops
Light Fixtures, Receptacles, Switches, and Low Voltage Devices
Interior and Egress Lighting Calculations
Outdoor Site Lighting Photometrics