Electrical for AutoCAD
Design Master Electrical is a complete electrical drafting and calculation software program that works directly inside AutoCAD or BricsCAD.
- Automatically generate a one-line riser diagram
- Unlimited customization to match your existing drafting style
- Feeder sizes and other labels update as your electrical model is changed
Learn more about one-line riser diagrams. . .
- Loads on panel schedules are filled in as you design
- Changing or removing devices from the drawing changes and removes the load from the schedule
- Connect panels together and the loads are transferred between them
- Total load on a panel is based upon NEC 220 Feeder and Service Load Calculations
Learn more about panel schedules and service load calculations. . .
- Calculate available fault current at the panels and transformers in your project
- Calculate voltage drop in the feeders and branch circuits in your project
- Document the calculations with schedules on your drawing
- The calculations update automatically as your design changes
Learn more about fault current and voltage drop calculations. . .
- Insert light fixtures, receptacles, and switches on your drawings
- Circuit devices to panels and have load totals calculated automatically
- Generate a schedule based upon the fixtures you use
- Customize the blocks and layers to match your current drafting standards
Learn more about lighting and power plans. . .
- Create equipment connections and motors either on your drawing or in the project database
- Size breakers and wires based upon MCA and MOCP
- Insert schedules of equipment on your drawings
Learn more about equipment connections and motors. . .
- Calculate your point-by-point photometrics in AutoCAD
- Use the same light fixtures for your photometrics and your circuiting
- No transfer of data to a separate program
- Change your design and update your calculations
Learn more about photometrics. . .