Electrical for AutoCAD
Design Master Electrical is a complete electrical drafting and calculation software program that works directly inside AutoCAD and BricsCAD. It eliminates the need for external processes.
Say good-bye to duplicate tasks. Eliminate that separate Excel sheet. Stop wasting time drafting separate diagrams. Build your electrical systems faster and more accurately with Design Master.
- How much time would you save if you could automatically generate the one-line riser diagram?
- What if you could customize the diagram to match your existing drafting style?
- What if feeder sizes and other labels updated as your electrical model changed?
You “accomplish more work in less time, with greater accuracy” says Angie Hester of Trindera Engineering in Coeur d’Alene, ID.
Learn more about one-line riser diagrams. . .
- What if adding a device to a panel simultaneously added the circuit label to the drawing?
What if a device change on your drawing updated the load in the panel schedule?
What if removing a device from the drawing removed the load from the schedule?
What if connected panels automatically transferred the loads between them?
“There's never a disconnect of information between drawings and schedules,” says Donald Evans of Evans Engineering and Consulting in Post Falls, ID.
Learn more about panel schedules and service load calculations. . .
- Would your productivity go up if you could calculate available fault current at the panels and transformers in your project?
Would you get work out the door faster if you could calculate voltage drop in the feeders and branch circuits in your project?
Would your plans be more useful if you could document these calculations with schedules on your drawing?
“Design Master saves us an enormous amount of time. It’s safe to say it improves my personal productivity by over 50% right now,” says Scott Kahler, Senior Electrical Designer at DEI Electrical Consultants in Spokane Valley, WA.
Learn more about fault current and voltage drop calculations. . .
- What if inserting light fixtures, receptacles, and switches on your drawings automatically generated a schedule of fixtures?
What if assigning circuit devices to panels calculated load totals automatically?
What if you could customize the blocks and layers to match your current drafting standards?
“I was able to use Design Master to meet the owner/engineers needs in a very short time, basically recreating the design effort of a month in a 3-day time period," says Howard Erskine, Senior Designer at Baskerville Donovan in Pensacola, FL.
Learn more about lighting and power plans. . .
- Would the flexibility to create equipment connections and motors in either your drawing or in your project database facilitate faster project turnaround?
Would the option to size breakers and wires based upon MCA and MOCP save time?
Would automatically updating the equipment schedule when you make a change improve your productivity?
Over and over, the message we hear from our users is the same. “Design Master lets me keep my clients happy and our projects on schedule," says Al Bellefleur, Electrical Contractor at Division 16 Electrical Estimating in Bloomfield, CT.
Learn more about equipment connections and motors. . .
- Would eliminating data transfer from outside programs speed up calculating point-by-point photometrics in AutoCAD?
Would using the same light fixtures for your photometrics and your circuiting eliminate a time-wasting extra step?
“Now I can, within one day, complete a site lighting plan. This has a positive bottom-line impact on the whole job,” says Jeremy S. Fields, PE at Appalachia Design Services in Blountville, TN
Learn more about photometrics. . .