Electrical for Revit
Design Master Electrical RT: Electrical Calculations for Revit
Design Master Electrical RT is an add-in for Revit. It adds electrical calculations to your existing Revit model.
It runs on Revit MEP 2014, Revit MEP 2015, Revit 2016, Revit 2017, Revit 2018, and Revit 2019.
- Automatically generate a one-line riser diagram
- Unlimited customization to match your existing drafting style
- Feeder sizes and other labels update as your electrical model is changed
Learn more about one-line riser diagrams. . .
- Size feeders automatically based upon the overcurrent protection
- Complete control over default feeder sizes
- Customize individual feeders as needed
Learn more about feeder sizing. . .
- Size branch circuit breakers and wires based upon connected load
- Motor breakers and conductors sized based upon FLA, MCA, and MOCP
- Complete control over default breaker and wire sizes
- Customize individual breakers and wires as needed
Learn more about branch circuit breaker and wire sizing. . .
- Voltage drop calculated using the selected wire sizes
- Feeder and branch circuit lengths calculated based upon location of equipment in Revit
- Override lengths for specific circuits as needed
- Use the Voltage Drop Schedule to document the calculated values
Learn more about voltage drop. . .
- Calculate available fault current for electrical equipment in your model
- Use the Fault Current Schedule to document the fault current and AIC rating
Learn more about fault calculations. . .
- Calculate incident energy and required PPE
- Use the Arc-Flash Schedule to document the calculated values
- Print warning labels for the equipment in the model
Learn more about arc-flash. . .
Download a free 30-day trial.