Design Master Electrical RT 1.2.4
Released February 19, 2018.
- Fixed the display of transformer impedance and XR ratio values in the Panel Edit command when they are set using the Family Edit command.
- Fixed a crash if an unknown wire size is used in a project.
- Fixed error when changing case of type names in families.
- Added upstream panel description shared parameter to panels.
- Fixed error exporting equipment to AutoCAD that caused not all equipment to be exported.
- Added Revit Calculated Length as an option for feeder and branch circuit lengths. This option can be used in Revit 2018 to take advantage of the new Circuit Path feature for specifying lengths.
- Fixed the Remove Parameters command to work correctly in families.