Released January 3, 2012
- Fixed error inserting wall points on rooms when UCS not set to world.
- Fixed error that would allow the user to delete the last equipment group.
- Removed extra height from panel schedules when commas are used in circuit descriptions.
- Fixed error when inserting conduit elevation labels.
- Fixed crash in photometrics calculation caused by error in IES file.
- Added two new columns as options for light fixture schedules: "Total Input Watts" and "Volts Only."
- Fixed error creating 3d elbows for conduits.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2018, Design Master Software, Inc