Design Master Electrical 8.3.1
Released May 15, 2014.
- Fixed display of circuit labels on recurring panels.
- Fixed display of recurring panel instances in one-line diagram insertion.
- Fixed Edit Multiple Equipment dialog to handle custom equipment callouts correctly.
- Fixed crash when copying a panel on the drawing.
- Fixed sizes of panel dialog boxes to better fit on widescreen laptops.
- Fixed crash when trying to read in an improperly formatted IES file.
- Fixed feeder schedule to display equipment feeder sizes when breaker is set to none.
- Fixed errors causing #10 to not be displayed when upsized based upon the length of the circuit.
- Fixed feeder IDs to insert properly for equipment feeders in the one-line diagram.
- Fixed errors in COMcheck export when using the whole building method.
- Fixed fault calculation error on two-pole single-phase panels without a neutral.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2018, Design Master Software, Inc