Design Master Electrical 8.3.11
Released March 12, 2015.
- Fixed crash when copying and pasting equipment connections.
- Fixed error with the display of tick marks on homeruns coming from panels.
- Updated "Edit Multiple Low Voltage Devices" to allow some values to be changed if the group is not the same for all the selected low voltage devices.
- Fixed crash when connecting panels to each other.
- Fixed error selecting a conduit or cable tray when they are in a stack.
- Fixed error the occasionally caused devices to be located in the wrong room in the database.
- Fixed error when parsing incorrectly formatted IES files.
- Improved usability of "Create Plan View Block from this Drawing" command.
- Fixed error inserting tick marks on homeruns after it is moved.
- Fixed crash in the "Utilities->Copy Drawing and Remove All DM Entities" command.
- Fixed IFC export to rotate correctly when using the "Link" command in Revit.
- Fixed IFC export to work correctly when UCS is not set to world.
- Added prompt before updating old databases.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2019, Design Master Software, Inc