Design Master Electrical 8.3.7
Released July 24, 2014.
- Removed "High B" and "High C" from one-line diagram voltage labels.
- Fixed an error when deleting panels on the drawing.
- When a High-B panel is connected to a High-C panel, the loads on the B and C phase are swapped.
- Fixed error with layer used when inserting egress light fixtures.
- Running the Coordinate Drawings with Database command will not move homerun arrows if the homerun label was previously moved manually by the user.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2018, Design Master Software, Inc