Design Master Electrical 8.3.8
Released September 8, 2014.
- Added a new "Tick marks for #12, tick marks and wire callouts if > #12" choice to the "Homerun wire callouts and tick marks" option.
- Fixed the "Merge" button in the "Move Circuits" command to correctly move switches from the circuit on the right to the circuit on the left.
- Move where lamp data imported from an IES file is stored by default.
- Fixed calculation of future load on upstream panels.
- Moving a label using grips adds and removes the leader automatically.
- Fixed copy and paste between projects to handle groups better.
- Fixed error in BricsCAD that caused devices to not be displayed during insertion.
- Added column to "Voltage Drop Schedule" to display the distance to the farthest branch circuit device.