Design Master Electrical 8.4.11
Released February 21, 2017.
- Added command to create feeder IDs manually without there being a corresponding feeder in the project. You can use this command to easily populate your master feeder ID schedule. Run the DM Electrical->Customization->Feeder IDs->Edit Project List command and press the Create Feeder IDs button in the dialog box.
- Fixed errors when merging panels between projects. Removed the Import from Another Database button from Panel dialog box. The Merge Project command should be used for this purpose instead.
- Equipment connections display the correct room location in the one-line diagram.
- Added impedance as a label to transformers on one-line diagram.
- Export lighting group lengths using the proper units (feet instead of inches) to COMCheck.
- Fixed crash in the redraw rooms command.
- Room names are properly included on printed panel schedules.