Design Master Electrical 8.4.12
Released March 21, 2017.
- Added support for AutoCAD 2018.
- Fixed update of files when using a network install with BricsCAD.
- The location field in panel schedules will display the room the panel is in by default.
- Fixed crash when adding one-line diagram labels to bus ducts.
- Importing a light fixture type from another project copies the IES file to the current project folder.
- Changed power density value in room labels to include 3 decimal points instead of just 1.
- Fixed display of feeder lengths to recurring panels on the one-line diagram.
- Fixed 3D export to correctly export recurring panel instances.
- Fixed error when drawing stacked cable trays.
- Fixed error that caused an extra feeder ID block to be inserted at 0,0 when the one-line diagram was updated.
- Fixed sorting of equipment in list so that the callout ID is always in order.
- Fixed panel schedule to correctly display house loads in a panel even if dwelling unit loads do not exist.
- Add trip size and frame size as fields to the equipment list.
- Added "Trace Architect's Switches" command.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2017, Design Master Software, Inc