Design Master Electrical 8.4.17
Released January 25, 2018.
- Added ribbons to BricsCAD.
- Fixed copying of recurring panel instances to not copy the upstream connection.
- Fixed transformer impedance to save correctly in all cases.
- Fixed error in Edit Multiple Receptacles and Edit Multiple Equipment that caused some changes to not be saved when changing load types.
- Fixed homerun labels from panels to update properly when the upstream panel is changed.
- Changed equal heating and cooling loads to label the heating load as 100% instead of the cooling load.
- Added support for dynamic blocks to the Trace Architect's Light Fixtures and Receptacle commands.
- Fixed display of recurring panel feeder lengths in one-line diagram.
- Fixed crash when copying one-line diagram entities.
- Fixed display of feeder IDs on recurring panel instances in the one-line diagram.
- Fixed the AutoCAD Copy Multiple command to work correctly with one-line diagram entities.
- Fixed crashes in the one-line diagram Generate commands related to panels with top lug connections.