Design Master Electrical 8.4.5
Released July 21, 2016.
- Added a toggle to turn off the feeder ID of specific feeders in the one-line diagram. Run the One-Line Diagram->Change Graphics command to use this new feature. Select a feeder. At the top of the dialog box will be a Feeder ID option that you can change to No to turn the feeder ID off.
- Rearranged the Edit Distribution Equipment command, Connect Distribution Equipment command, and Edit Multiple Distribution Equipment commands in the menus. The goal is for the new button position and icons to be more intuitive than the previous design. The icon for the Edit Distribution Equipment command was changed back to its original image (it had been changed this release because it used the same icon as the Connect comand). The Edit Multiple Distribution Equipment commands were moved to be closer to the Edit Distribution Equipment command. The icon for the Connect Distribution Equipment command was changed to a new image.
- Fixed voltage drop calculation error when multiple circuits on combined on a single homerun.
- Fixed error in RV park service load calculation.
- Added an option for 2-pole connections on high leg delta panels with a high B leg to connect to A-C on a 3-pole breaker or C-A on a 2-pole breaker.
- Fixed crash when flipping a bus on the one-line diagram.
- Fixed error in transfer switch calculation when both inputs of a transfer switch are fed from the same panel.
- Fixed sizing of custom recurring panel instance feeders.
- Changed default breaker insertion in the one-line diagram to be toward the right of the feeder line instead of to the left on vertical lines.
- Fixed error in the "Coordinate" command that caused homerun layers to be moved to the circuit layer.
- Fixed error when updating homerun callouts that caused the label to rotate.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2018, Design Master Software, Inc