Download the full version: This
file includes all program files and customization files. It will upgrade you properly from any previous version of Design Master.
If you already have Design Master installed, have the installer put the files in your current DM folder. It will not overwrite any of the customizations that you have made.
- The "Draw Homerun" command no longer crashes when the "Multiple arrowheads on combined homeruns" option is set.
- The "Update Circuit Labels" command was dropping circuit labels from combined homeruns in some specific instances. This has been fixed.
Design Master Electrical 5.2.4
Added "Help" option to all of the Design Master pulldowns. There are four commands here.
"Help->About" displays a window listing with general Design Master information displayed. It includes our contact information. It also shows you what version of Design Master you have loaded.
The two "Remote Support" commands allow Bob and David to directly view your computer screen over the Internet. This will help us provide quicker training and support.
The last command will open up your default web browser and point you to the Design Master support page.
Design Master Electrical 5.2.3
- More information about the drawing are given in the save as warning
boxes. The old and the new drawing name and directory are listed, to
give you a better idea of what has changed.
- "Update Room Outlines" no longer draws extra exterior walls
when rooms have similar names.
- Circuit labels are not moved when "Coordinate Drawing and Database"
- Circuiting does not crash under certain circumstances when you increment
past the last circuit on a panel.
- Photometrics no longer require you to close and reopen the drawing
after starting a new job to work. They also do not require you to have
an HVAC database in the project anymore.
- Circuit descriptions do not lose their commas when a circuit is recalculated.
If you have lots of circuits descriptions in a job that need to be updated,
running "Recalculate All Circuit Loads" will fix them all
- "Find Circuit" was conflicting with some custom LISP functions.
This is now fixed.
- Circuits default to having a ground wire, rather than not having a
ground wire. All circuits on newly created panels will have the new
default. Existing circuits will maintain their current grounded or ungrounded
- Phase load totals for single-phase panels with circuits starting on
the "B" phase are now calculated correctly.
Design Master Electrical 5.2.1
- Rename Drawing command added under "Drawing Utilities" on
the HVAC and electrical pulldown.
- Copy Drawing command added under "Drawing Utilities" on
the HVAC and electrical pulldown. All devices on the current drawing
are copied to the new drawing. Circuited devices are left circuited,
so some circuit loads might have increased.
- Start New Job now works if you are missing a master database.
- Panels imported from another database now properly create the circuit
250 added to the list of choices for bus amps in the panel dialog.
- The "Circuit Breaker" connection type has been renamed to
"Subfeed" in the Panel to Panel Connection window.
- "Main Amps" label in the panel window changed to "Main
- The circuiting display now adds a space after breakers 1000 amps and
larger. This prevents the breaker size from overflowing in to the circuit