Released January 17, 2006
This patch fixes the following bugs:
- Tick mark blocks cannot be changed.
- Equipment insertion is crashing in some instances.
- Duplicate circuit labels are appearing on the drawing.
- Slide creation does not work when the block is "To Scale."
- Circuit numbers are not appearing on all devices on a combined homerun.
- Some Design Master crashes are causing AutoCAD to completely lock up.
- The AutoCAD "Close Filled" leader style cannot be selected.
- The "Browse" option for the leader style does not work.
- Newly created light fixture and receptacles blocks are not put in the correct location when automatically added to the master database.
- Circuit descriptions with receptacles and equipment are not correct.
- Extra wire sizes are printed in the panel schedule.
- The undo command causes Design Master Electrical to crash if it is turned off.
- Some circuit numbers were appearing out of order in the homerun callout.