Released January 24, 2008
- Fixed breaker sizing for medium-voltage transformers
- Fixed junction box database updates.
- Fixed note rotation in AutoCAD 2008.
- Equipment disconnect columns are always accessible, even if no disconnect block exists.
- Fixed custom equipment callout insertion error.
- Fixed Match Note Locations command to work correctly with rotated notes.
- Fixed Coordinate Drawing and Database command to work correctly with rotated circuit callouts.
- Fixed errors where Delete Extra Devices would not delete all devices.
- Recreate Missing Customization adds new light fixture notes layers.
- Fixed error when drawing tick marks on combined homeruns with junction boxes.
- Fixed photometric calculation error when including a single reflection.
- Fixed error when creating blocks.
- Fixed error that caused photometric contours to not display in some instances.
- Fixed error with leader length when it is to the left of text with multiple lines.
- Fixed error when upgrading drawings from version 6.0.