Released March 17, 2008
- Fixed equipment schedule to display starter NEMA values.
- Fixed rotation angle of some blocks when schedule is inserted on drawing.
- Fixed crash when selecting a one line device before any have been created.
- Fixed crash when converting projects from DM Electrical 5.2.
- Switch subscript rotation is no longer reset during the coordinate command.
- One line device, circuit, and equipment dialogs display in Vista when screen resolution is set to 1024x768.
- Fixed block selection error in Vista.
- Fixed error when circuiting a load on a device when other loads are switched.
- Switch groups and circuits are copied correctly when using the Copy Drawing command.
- Fixed light fixture schedule conversion from DM Electrical 5.0.2 projects.
- Light fixture schedule row height is smaller if the symbol column is not being used.
- PLINETYPE system variable is no longer forced to 0.
- Fixed photometric calculation errors.
- Added option to control number of decimals displayed in photometric foot candle values.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2018, Design Master Software, Inc