Released December 10, 2008
- Fixed low voltage devices to not rotate text when appropriate.
- Fixed bug when importing an entry from the Low Voltage Devices Master Schedule to Project Schedule that caused "(Copy 1)" to always be appended to the name.
- Fixed bug when using the "Import Entire Group" button in the Low Voltage Device Project Schedule.
- The "Query Light Fixture" dialog now shows the correct number of egress lumens.
- Fixed crash when printing takeoffs.
- Fixed crash when editing tilt and roll on multiple light fixtures.
- Fixed "Circuiting" dialog to display correctly in Windows Vista.
- Fixed crash caused by selecting a toolbar button while moving an equipment callout.
- Fixed crash when updating low voltage device panels.
- Fixed "Disconnect from Junction Box" command to correctly disconnect device and junction box.
- Custom load types are displayed in the Receptacle Master Schedule.
- Improved speed when importing schedules from master to project when starting a new project.
- Fixed crash when inserting block with commas in the name.
- Fixed cut-and-paste to insert new items correctly.
- Added new network and laptop install options.