Released August 11, 2009
- The panel description on equipment connections can be set to be nothing.
- Fixed bug that prevented LVD's with no load from being connected to an LVD panel.
- Fixed error when copying and pasting equipment from one project to another.
- Fixed tick marks to not include a neutral tick mark on homeruns that do not have a neutral wire.
- Fixed error when connecting a switch to a one line device other than a panel.
- Fixed conversion error that was setting all of the breakers in a project to not be standard.
- Fixed errors in commands to copy wire sizes to and from the master database.
- Fixed error when setting the number of poles on a one line devices other than a panel.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2019, Design Master Software, Inc