Released September 2, 2009
- Fixed equipment copy bugs.
- Fixed motor fault calculation error.
- Fixed Import Equipment from Another Project bug related to equipment groups.
- Fixed Update One Line Diagram to change text style if it has changed.
- Fixed Swap Circuit to work correctly with LVD panels.
- Added upstream feeder size as a field that can be displayed in panel schedule headers.
- Conduit sizes no long have "C added to them automatically.
- Fixed Edit Multiple Switches to correctly handle subscripts.
- Fixed error when running the Coordinate command on devices that had been mirrored.
- Added END OSNAP point to one-line diagram text to make lining up text easier.
- Fixed receptacle count limit check to work correctly with multi-pole circuits.
- Added one-line diagram layer keys for each type of one-line device
- Fixed circuiting bug causing some devices to not get connected to the panel.