Released June 7, 2010
- Fixed sort order of LVD's in layer dialog.
- Fixed crash caused by pressing ESC when connecting a switch to a device that is already circuited.
- Fixed MCC to display main breaker in one line diagram.
- Fixed UPS dialog crash when some inputs are set to 0.
- Fixed error when inserting an equipment schedule that includes an equipment connection that uses a block that does not exist.
- Fixed crash in circuiting dialog when panel cannot be found in the database.
- Fixed crash when copying and pasting rooms.
- Added attribute to display total balanced connected amps in panel schedule footer.
- Updated "Insert One Line Device Schedule Attribute" command to list attribute description and attribute name.
- Fixed error calculating amps on unbalanced 208/120V 2P 3W panels.
- Added command to match note locations, but not note values.
- The DM Electrical->Modify Devices->Match Device Note Locations was renamed to DM Electrical->Modify Devices->Match Device Note Locations and Values.
- The new DM Electrical->Modify Devices->Match Device Note Locations command does not update values.
- Fixed block creation error when UCS was not set to world.
- Fixed error when drawing a combined homerun that caused the circuit label to not be displayed.
- Fixed tick marks on multi-pole breakers feeder single-pole devices.
- Fixed error when connecting 2-pole devices to a 1-pole tap.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2019, Design Master Software, Inc