Released June 20, 2011
- Fixed error exporting hangers and panel clearances to IFC files.
- Changed default transformer breaker size to be 125% of the transformers kVA, not 100%.
- Fixed error with the GROUPDISPLAYMODE system variable in AutoCAD 2012.
- Fixed AIC rating to not be displayed in fault schedule for generators.
- Added option to set AIC rating for UPS bypass breakers.
- Fixed crashes related to opening other drawings to update.
- Fixed crashes related to elevation labels.
- Added "POLE" as a default mounting option for light fixtures.
- Fixed panel load calculation to not double-count loads from transfer switches.
- Fixed point-by-point photometrics to display values below obstructions that do not touch the ground.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2019, Design Master Software, Inc