Released November 29, 2006
- Alignment Point: If the alignment point does not exist on a Design Master drawing when it is loaded, it is automatically inserted at 0,0.
- Coordinate Drawing and Database: Diffusers and ducts are reconnected if appropriate during this command.
- Duct Sizing: Ducts with the shape locked are sized correctly when matching the diffuser neck size.
- Duct Labels: Duct labels that have been moved from their default location are updated when a duct is moved or copied.
- Fittings: Fixed crashes when attempting to draw some specific fitting configurations.
- Room Labels: Room labels can have a fixed width.
- Load Calculations: The cooling peak time defaults to noon if there are no time-dependent loads defined for the room or zone.
- Load Calculations: Fixed crashes when attempting to print specific load calculations.
- Load Calculations: Door and glass area display on shaded walls is now correct.