Released December 10, 2008
- Fixed double-line drafting error in flat-oval vertical duct.
- Fixed crash that happened when inserting a duct node then using the AutoCAD UNDO command.
- Fixed crash when erasing a section.
- Fixed crash when drafting wye fitting.
- Fixed crash when sizing ducts after some have been deleted.
- The last "Room Type" setting is remembered when creating multiple new rooms.
- Fixed column label in ASHRAE 62 Ventilation Report.
- Double-line ductwork is deleted after it is copy-and-pasted.
- Improved speed when importing schedules from master to project when starting a new project.
- Fixed crash when inserting block with commas in the name.
- Fixed cut-and-paste to insert new items correctly.
- Added new network and laptop install options.