6 Reasons to Start Your 30-Day Trial Today
Don’t take our word for it. Listen to what happy Design Master Electrical users are saying.
Design Master Electrical will:
1. Be easy to learn.
“Design Master is so easy to use, it’s fun! We’d be hard-pressed to run our business now without it.”
W. Chelsae Knight, PE
APEX Engineering Corporation
2. Turn an essential task—designing one-line riser diagrams—into the calculation engine for your entire plan. This one feature alone could transform your business.
“Design Master Electrical speeds up and simplifies the whole design process.”
Richard N. Miller, PE
San Francisco, CA
3. Make engineering bids easier to put together.
“Because we’re able to do more engineering and proposal work in this department thanks to Design Master, we now have a company bottleneck in our estimating department. They can’t estimate as fast as we can design it!”
Wayne Boyd, Engineering Manager
4. Eliminate frustration when the architect asks for a change, because the software recalculates everything. Add or remove a fixture, and repopulates schedules so they’re always accurate.
“Design Master lets us make changes and turn revised drawings around for architects much quicker.”
Jason Palmieri, Electrical Designer
East Stroudsburg, PA
5. Focus your energy so you produce more work in less time.
“Design Master brings it all together so one person can do it all—and do it faster. My operation is so efficient now that we even have time to do some local pro bono projects.”
Patrick Fagerman, Principal
6. Cost less than competing products.
“We chose Design Master because it does what we want, and because the alternatives, especially Autodesk’s Revit and BIM products, were much more expensive.”
Michael Robertson, PE
Gulf States Engineering
Mobile, AL and Gulfport, MS
Is Design Master Electrical right for you?
It costs nothing to find out.
Ask for your free demonstration and 30-day trial. Just fill in this form. In exchange, we pledge to never share your information. In addition, we’re committed to making any follow-up communication you receive from us useful.
We do ask you to include your telephone number and email address. This helps us schedule the demonstration at a time that’s convenient for you. And because it’s easier to remember appointments when you can add them to your calendar, we’ll use your email to send you a reminder.
Yes, I’m ready to try Design Master Electrical.