An example of how to customize a panel schedule in Design Master Electrical.
We look at the following topics for customizing a panel schedule:
- To set the panel schedule footer to not display loads, go to the Feeder and Service Calculation Settings for the distribution equipment and set Load Calculation Method to None.
The instructions below describe in general terms the process shown in the video.
To customize your panel schedule:
- Run the Distribution Equipment Schedule Blocks command.
- Ribbon: DME: Customization->Project Customization-> Distribution Equipment Schedule Blocks
- Pulldown Menu: DM Electrical->Customization->Distribution Equipment Schedule Blocks->Edit Project List
- Select the panel schedule definition you want to base your customizations on and press the Copy button to duplicate the definition.
- In the newly created panel schedule definition, select each block you want to customize and press the Copy Block button to duplicate each block.
- Select a block to customize and press the Edit Block button. The selected block will open.
- Make changes to the block using standard AutoCAD commands.
- (Optional) Add distribution equipment attributes to the block using the Insert Distribution Equipment Schedule Attribute command.
- Ribbon: DME: Customization->Block Creation->Insert Distribution Equipment Schedule Attribute
- Pulldown Menu: DM Electrical->Customization->Block Creation->Insert Distribution Equipment Schedule Attribute
- NOTE: You can also copy an existing attribute and double-click to change the Tag, Prompt, and Default to match your desired attribute. This ensures the formatting will be the same as existing attributes.
- Save the block.
Repeat steps 4-7 for each block you want to customize.
If the panel schedule blocks have already been inserted on the drawing, you must redefine them to display the changes you’ve made. See Updating Panel Schedule Blocks Already on the Drawing for more information.