Electrical for Revit
Design Master Electrical RT: Electrical Calculations for Revit
Design Master Electrical RT is an add-in for Revit. It adds electrical calculations to your existing Revit model.
- Generate one-line riser diagrams
- Customize diagrams to match your existing drafting style
- Update feeders and other labels during the design
Learn more about one-line riser diagrams. . .
- Size feeders automatically based upon the overcurrent protection
- Complete control over default feeder sizes
- Customize individual feeders as needed
Learn more about feeder sizing. . .
- Size branch circuit breakers and wires based upon connected load
- Motor breakers and conductors sized based upon FLA, MCA, and MOCP
- Complete control over default breaker and wire sizes
- Customize individual breakers and wires as needed
Learn more about branch circuit breaker and wire sizing. . .
- Voltage drop calculated using the selected wire sizes
- Feeder and branch circuit lengths calculated based upon location of equipment in Revit
- Override lengths for specific circuits as needed
- Use the Voltage Drop Schedule to document the calculated values
Learn more about voltage drop. . .
- Calculate available fault current for electrical equipment in your model
- Use the Fault Current Schedule to document the fault current and AIC rating
Learn more about fault calculations. . .
- Calculate incident energy and required PPE
- Use the Arc-Flash Schedule to document the calculated values
- Print warning labels for the equipment in the model
Learn more about arc-flash. . .
- Assign time-current curves to the breakers in your design
- Display time-current curves in your drafting view
- Overlay and coordinate curves for multiple breakers
Learn more about selective coordination. . .
The latest release of Design Master Electrical RT runs on Revit 2020, Revit 2021, Revit 2022, and Revit 2023.
Visit this page for information about support on older versions of Revit.
Download a free 30-day trial.