Problem: You want to create an equipment connection in Design Master Electrical that is a motor symbol with no disconnect.
Solution: You need to create a new equipment block that has the motor connection block as the 2D block and has no block for the disconnect.
- Run the Equipment Blocks command.
- Press the New button to create a new entry in the list.
- Specify a Description that will be displayed when you select the Disconnect type while creating the equipment connection.
- Set the 2D Block Name value to the name of your motor equipment block. You should be able to copy it from another row in the dialog box.
- Set the Disconnect Block Name value to be blank.
- Set the rest of the fields as appropriate for the new entry. If you are unsure what values to use, copy them from the row you copied the motor block name from.