Design Master Electrical includes the option to insert 3D blocks on the drawing in addition to 2D blocks. This option is helpful when trying to visualize the design in 3D, but can make the 2D look messy.
To turn off 3D blocks:
- Run the Options command.
- Ribbon: DME: Customization-> Project Customization-> Options
- Pulldown Menu: DM Electrical->Customization->Options->Edit Project List
- In the 3D Drafting section, find the Insert 3d blocks on drawing option and set it to No.
- Run the Coordinate Drawings and Database command on all drawings that have 3D blocks inserted on them.
- Ribbon: DM Electrical->Utilities-> ->Coordinate Drawings and Database
- Pulldown Menu: DM Electrical->Utilities->Coordinate Drawings and Database
Changing this option will remove the 3D blocks from the drawing. The 3D export commands will still include the 3D blocks. You can safely turn this option off in any project, even ones that involve 3D coordination with the architect.