If you are having problems plotting hidden lines, check the following settings.
- LTSCALE typically should be set to the same value as DIMSCALE.
- PSLTSCALE typically should be set to zero.
- SPLFRAME must be set to zero.
- Do not use XCLIPS on your XREF’s.
- HIDEPRECISION must be set to 1.
The LTSCALE and PSLTSCALE settings listed above are for the default Design Master HVAC linetypes. If you are using your own linetypes for the hidden lines, those settings might need to be different. Consult the Help file for your CAD program for more information on those variables.