Released March 27, 2012
- Updated user manual.
- Added support for AutoCAD 2013.
- Restored support for AutoCAD 2044, 2005, and 2006.
- Dropped support for Bricscad 11 and 12.
Unofficial support for Bricscad 11 is still available for anyone using it.
- Fixed IFC export to set units correctly to handle scaling errors in other programs.
- Fixed an error with the IFC export that would leave extra entities on the drawing when it was finished.
- Subscript locations are specified by the user when switches are inserted.
- Fixed "Volts Only" column on the light fixture schedule to work correctly with universal voltages.
- Fixed one-line panel blocks to not insert dashes at corners.
- Fixed UPS and motor control center dialog boxes to fit on small screens.
- Added 690V as a voltage option.
- Added "NONE" as an option to the Ballast pulldown in the Light Fixture Schedule dialog box.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2017, Design Master Software, Inc