Design Master Electrical 8.4.3
Released April 28, 2016.
- Fixed sized of recurring panel dialog boxes to fit on small screens.
- Added more labels to one-line diagrams.
- Distribution Equipment
- Main Trip Amp and Poles: Size of the main breaker and number of poles.
- Main Trip Poles: Number of poles of the main breaker.
- Impedance: Impedance of the transformer.
- Breaker Poles: Number of poles of the OCP on the feeder.
- This Feeder Voltage Drop: Voltage drop on this feeder only, not the culmulative voltage drop for the system.
- Fixed error that would cause some feeder lines to be inserted at odd angles.
- Fixed error that caused wye-delta transformers to not list a neutral in the feeder size.
- Added voltage drop for the feeder only, rather than for the whole system, as a field to the voltage drop schedule.
- Fixed error causing blocks to draw with the wrong color in one-line diagrams.
- Fixed crash when inserting labels on the one-line diagram.
- Fixed error that prevented branch circuit voltage drop to update properly on some circuits.
19401 40th Ave W, Suite 302
Lynnwood, WA 98036
©2001-2017, Design Master Software, Inc