Design Master Electrical 8.4.9
Released November 30, 2016.
- Feeder IDs are not shown on feeders where the conductors are set to "None" or the "Show in Feeder Schedule" toggle is turned off.
- Fixed error in "Edit Multiple Recurring Panel Templates" with the "IG Bus" and "IG Conductor".
- Fixed display of transformer impedance on the one-line diagram.
- Added the ground wire size as a value that can be displayed for circuits.
- Fixed error in one-line block customization commands that caused AutoCAD to lock up when multiple blocks were deleted.
- Added "Primary Volts" as a label to UPSs on the one-line diagram.
- Removed the "Delete Feeder ID" command because it is no longer used.