MEP Design Software for AutoCAD and Revit MEP
Use Design Master HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing to. . .
- Do your calculations and drafting in AutoCAD.
- Keep all of your work in AutoCAD with no need for external files.
- Save time with calculations, design, and drafting that all update at the same time.
- Automate complex calculations.
- Customize your design to make it look how you want it to look.
- ... and much, much more!
Learn more about. . .
Design Master HVAC -- Design Master Electrical -- Design Master Plumbing
Design Master Electrical for Revit MEP
Improves Productivity and Profitability
Design Master Electrical has had a major impact on our productivity, turnaround time and the accuracy of our drawings. We’re a more profitable company because of it.
Tim Locklear, ELEN Consulting
San Diego, CA
More Work in Less Time
Design Master helps streamline our design process so we can accomplish more work in less time, with greater accuracy and improved team coordination.
Angie Hester, Trindera Engineering
Coeur d’Alene, ID
Easy to Use
Design Master is so easy to use, it’s fun! We’d be hard-pressed to run our business now without it.
W. Chelsae Knight, PE, APEX Engineering
- Duct Sizing:
ducts automatically using
constant velocity, constant pressure drop, and static regain
- Building Load Calculations:
heating and cooling loads
from within AutoCAD.
- Pressure Drop Calculations:
Calculate and document the pressure
drop in your ductwork.
- Ductwork Drafting:
your ductwork in both 2D
to check for collisions between the ductwork and your architect's Revit, Navisworks,
or other 3D model.
- Panel Schedules:
schedules directly in
AutoCAD without having to use Excel.
- One-line Riser Diagrams:
riser diagrams that update
as the rest of your design changes.
- Voltage Drop:
drop on feeders and branch
- Fault Current Calculations:
current at your panels.
- Arc-Flash Calculations:
Calculate arc-flash incident energy and flash-protection boundary distances.
- Feeder and Wire Sizing:
feeders, wires, and conduits
- Lighting and Power Design:
Design, draft, and circuit lighting
and power layouts.
and outdoor photometrics.
- Quantity Takeoffs:
takeoffs for estimation.
to check for collisions between the conduit, cable tray, switch gear,
and other electrical systems and your architect's Revit, Navisworks, or other 3D
- Pipe Drafting: Design, draft, and document both plumbing and piping system layouts.
- Isometrics: Generate isometrics from your 2D plans.
- Pipe Sizing: Size pipes automatically based upon your building code requirements.
- 3D-BIM: Use BIM to check for collisions between the pipes and your architect's Revit, Navisworks, or other 3D model.
Latest Blog Posts
March 27th, 2014, No Comments »
Our software runs on AutoCAD 2015.
December 3rd, 2013, 1 Comment »
Complete results from our survey of the use of 3D-BIM in the MEP industry.
November 5th, 2013, No Comments »
Why we consider 3D collision detection and BIM interchangeable concepts in our survey.
November 5th, 2013, 7 Comments »
For the fourth year in a row, we surveyed people in the MEP industry about their use of BIM. Far fewer projects today include 3D collision detection than people predicted 3 years ago.
More blog posts. . .