Electrical for Revit
Design Master Electrical RT: Electrical Calculations for Revit
Design Master Electrical RT is an add-in for Revit. It adds electrical calculations to your existing Revit model.
It runs on Revit MEP 2014, Revit MEP 2015, Revit 2016, Revit 2017, Revit 2018, Revit 2019, and Revit 2020.
- Automatically generate a one-line riser diagram
- Unlimited customization to match your existing drafting style
- Feeder sizes and other labels update as your electrical model is changed
Learn more about one-line riser diagrams. . .
- Size feeders automatically based upon the overcurrent protection
- Complete control over default feeder sizes
- Customize individual feeders as needed
Learn more about feeder sizing. . .
- Size branch circuit breakers and wires based upon connected load
- Motor breakers and conductors sized based upon FLA, MCA, and MOCP
- Complete control over default breaker and wire sizes
- Customize individual breakers and wires as needed
Learn more about branch circuit breaker and wire sizing. . .
- Voltage drop calculated using the selected wire sizes
- Feeder and branch circuit lengths calculated based upon location of equipment in Revit
- Override lengths for specific circuits as needed
- Use the Voltage Drop Schedule to document the calculated values
Learn more about voltage drop. . .
- Calculate available fault current for electrical equipment in your model
- Use the Fault Current Schedule to document the fault current and AIC rating
Learn more about fault calculations. . .
- Calculate incident energy and required PPE
- Use the Arc-Flash Schedule to document the calculated values
- Print warning labels for the equipment in the model
Learn more about arc-flash. . .
Download a free 30-day trial.